Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2759

You’re fucking amazing

Remi grinned broadly at that. He wasn’t normally one to take an inappropriate amount of pride or pleasure from the compliments of others, but it seemed so genuine that the dimples in Remi’s cheeks looked completely hollow his grin was so wide. “I am only sorry it took me so long.” He chuckled bashfully.

The question of enchantment merely made Remi shrug. “I do not know precisely...Ronin came in to the shop one day with a magical device he had—a small coin-like thing that could create sound—and when I tried to work on it, it...ah...well it did not go well.” With a sheepish grin, the alchemist ran a hand through his curls and shrugged. ‘It turned into a lobster actually...He still has it. Named her Echo, after the item. But it was after that that I began to experiment. I have managed to make a numbing balm for Isla as well that never seems to run out ... and Kalt took a sword that can easily cut through almost anything, and can disappear into a bracelet.” Recounting the things he made certainly made them sound a bit grander than he’d thought of them as at the time.

Watching her display made the alchemist hold his breath. He had no magic with which to test it, and though he knew it would create the fire Ashe would need, he wasn’t entirely sure what would happen once she grabbed hold of it. However as he intended, the flame which had sparked merely bent to her will, and the alchemist watched with bright and relieved smile as it wafted up her arm, appearing entirely under her control.

”You are more than welcome.” Remi beamed gently.

REMI
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now, I let you get too close
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-11-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-16-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM