but the fighter still remains
RONYYY <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Well that’s a relief, because neither had Sunjata when it came to official rings. But he listens with a pique of interest at the mention of the man being a soldier, specializing in hand to hand combat — though a deep laugh leaves him in agreement about cheating at cards. Fists often did come in handy after all. But the amusement fades in favor for the first punch, lightly grazing the other man before he withdraws, aiming to step out of the retaliation.

But then Ronin goes for it, and he’s caught off guard with the fact that while he knew Aoife had died, he didn’t know that Remi and Ronin had been struggling. Yet the man had been honest and that’s all Sunjata can truly ask for, so when Ronin springs forward, he’s too tall and lumbering to be swift enough to move out of the strike — it lands with a force enough that his breath hitches and his eyes alight with content, if not a bit of pain.

Mm, fuck, well, as for recent developments… I cheated on Phoebe with an Ascended during a blood test and she fucked up my bar. So that was the end of my marriage.” His fists clench slightly, trying to circle the other man. ”Then, I got my two closest friends and guild mates killed hunting a dragon for the shrine for Safrin.” His steel gaze focuses on Ronin then. “Pretty sure Deimos wants to kill me or hopes I’ll have a tragic accident.” He strikes out, aiming his fist a bit closer — straight for the man’s shoulder.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Ronin - 02-26-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Ronin - 02-27-2020, 07:15 AM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-27-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Ronin - 02-27-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-27-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Ronin - 02-28-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 08:44 AM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Ronin - 02-28-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: but the fighter still remains - by Sunjata - 02-29-2020, 05:08 AM