if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise hummed at that, sitting up straighter like a cat being offered a bowl of cream. That was the thing about Saiden: it all might have sounded like a line, and for how often both men and women fell for it, it certainly worked like one, but she adored him his honesty, especially when it was to her benefit.

"Saiden!" Punching his shoulder playfully, Eloise tossed her hands into the air. "After the hell I've gone through with the men, and you're going to invite more women into it? Didn't know you were so spiteful." She joked. "I heard one even has wings." Eloise muttered. In her mind, she imagined some sort of angel, one who'd sweep the men off their feet and not have to deal with the insults and catcalls the way she did.

'As if you ever have.' Eloise teased. For all of his shit-eating grins Saiden was easily one of the most handsome men she'd ever known. He was quick with a joke, knew precisely the right amount of heat to infuse his words with, and, were you lucky enough to see it, was far more than just a pretty face.

"Woman of the ship." She countered. Or she was, anyhow. "Mmm, often with help." Eloise said against his ear, her voice a suggestive whisper as she dropped off his back to recline on hers in the pool.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 07:39 PM