if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Anything in between, huh." Eloise repeated, glancing up at him softly. It was the anything in-between bit that she was currently caught up in. Having Saiden as a fuck buddy seemed ideal at first, until she both did and didn't want him around more. Truthfully, she wanted him when it was convenient for her, and therein she knew, was the reason it had to stop. "I don't make you the sort of happy someone else could, though." The way I used to, going unsaid.

Her eyes closed as he kissed her, too chastely and too quickly for what she wanted, her sigh of dissatisfaction perhaps a bit more audible than she'd have liked. Looking over her shoulder at him, sun-kissed and wind-swept Saiden, she could only smile, however sadly. "This thing with Jack it..isn't what you think." The reason she woke up sore, the bruises on her knees, the wordless conversations that seemed to occur between illusionist and captain...it wasn't what anyone thought. Her stiffness was not caused by all night sexcapades, but because mostly she slept on the floor, Jack not being much of a sharer. The bruises were from that as well. And the knowing looks? The silent conversations? Not just the language of lovers, but true conversations, one-sided though they might be. But of course no one knew about Jack's powers and so Eloise was made to play up the fawning stares as nothing but one taken by her captain and his position of power.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 11:57 PM