if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laughing softly, Saiden nodded slowly and more than a bit sadly. "Aye, that I am, and that they are." There was a quietly fond tone to his voice. As she trapped his hand, he smiled at her.

As she agreed to stop talking about Jack, the cook nodded thankfully. When she asked him to tell her something, though, his brow furrowed. Finally he grinned, though it was a bit weaker than usual. "Did I tell you about the lass from the Hollowed Ground who asked me for a favor?" He found himself growing amused.

"First she asked me to answer a bunch of questions, so I told her I would in exchange for questions of my own. Now she owes me. Then she asked me for help getting a cloud manta crystal." He gave her a sly and pleased look. "So I took her down the coast, and found the biggest, oldest meanest looking manta we could find." Pausing, he let that sink in.

"Then we fought it. It fought back, and it was about to collapse on me when the stupid girl tried to protect me from having it fall down on me." He rolled his eyes at the heroism. "She got concussed, so I dragged her ass back to port and got a healer. Then she had the audacity to complain about losing her bow, claiming it was a gift from a lover. So I hauled her ass back to the site of the battle and found it for her." He was thoroughly pleased with himself by the end of his tale.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-29-2020, 03:12 AM