if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
The illusionist wrinkled her nose a touch at that. "Mm I'm just it's her powerful magic that you're happy to have in your back pocket." Surprisingly this was said without jealousy. Settling easily against him, the feel and smell of him as familiar as the fingers against her hair, Eloise merely shrugged. "Mmm that I do." That salt was bad for bows merely made the once-duchess shrug. Hers was not a body particularly made for physical feats of strength. Even pulling a bow string would likely leave her sore the next day.

Opening her eyes to gaze at him, her gaze like liquid honey in the light, she considered for a moment.

"So...there are these cats. With low-level telepathic fields that can predict the weather. I...might have tried to convince a few smugglers that I had some precious pearls that would let them breathe underwater." Cracking an eye, an illusion around Eloise dropped revealing a slightly healing black eye. She'd had a fat lip and bruised wrist as well, but those had healed. "Obviously I had no such thing."  Tugging the illusion back up, Eloise stretched up her fingers to poke at Saiden's nose. "Don't you get all huffy about it. It was my own fault and I'm fine. Still though...I want one of those cats.."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-29-2020, 04:16 AM