if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"What else is there?" Eloise raised a brow, though her eyes were still closed. She grinned a wide and white smile, looking entirely smug. "Clever girl." She hummed under her breath.

"They....got handsier than I'd like before I managed to get out of there." Eloise replied with an equal sort of casualness to her tone. Though given the subtle way she thought she could feel him tense beneath her and how he'd reacted to talk of Jack before, she thought perhaps she might leave the bit about mageglass out of the next round, if it came to that.

"I think I do...I was never allowed a pet, but I rather like the idea of a tiny predator on the ship with a mind of its own. They're great big fluffy things too, much larger than the cats I'm used to." It seemed....of the same sort of spirit to the woman Eloise was becoming.

Raising one of her arms and draping it across her face, she began to trail her fingers against his thigh, where the line of underwear would be, if Saiden ever bothered to wear any. "Your turn."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-29-2020, 04:44 AM