if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
She loved the salty taste of him, how the sun had cracked the skin of his lips, how like static his beard felt against her skin. Saiden was the perfect mixture of rough and refined, just jagged enough to scratch all her itches, but not so ragged that he left her wounded. Not usually, anyways. Normally she was the one to do that.

Not shy about her appearance, still Eloise couldn't help but simper a touch coquettishly beneath the weight of his dark gaze. Before, there was the fairy-tale romance of a duchess and commoner to stoke their respective fires. An entire system to rally against together, fusing them body and soul. Here though, with women like Raza, with mermaids, with whoever this Jiao was with her wings, gods how plain the once-duchess was. That he looked at her at all, still touched her and spoke to her like this, was a balm she didn't even know she needed.

The pain was welcome, and if she knew his motivations, she didn't try to stop them. Jack might make her hide her marks in public, but in his cabin? Oh, he could see the marks then. He could see them very fucking well.

Releasing her hand from his hair to press against the stone, Eloise tried to force him into a sitting position again. Her thumb against his cheek, her fingers in his hair, she gave him an impossibly adoring look. What she should have said was I love you, want she instead said, cheeks flush with colour, nipples erect and eyes burning with lust, was "I think I've suddenly forgotten what the opposite of go, is."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 03-01-2020, 03:58 AM