[SE] and I will sing no more
for Oliver
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Exchanging the warm sun and blue sea of Torchline for the snowcovered mountains and plains of Halo was always jarring. It took a little adjustment to get used to the biting winds and the drifting snow. To how pale the light was. How colorless the world seemed.

It felt even more gray than usual this time. Maea felt as though she had left all the colors behind her in a tropical paradise, in the hands of a man she didn't know when she would see next. Their parting had been bittersweet. Not so much a farewell, because they would see each other again. Not was it quite a goodbye, because... none of them really wanted to be apart. So what she had been left with was a vague 'until next time' and the taste of their last kiss on her tongue, and as she slowly made her way along the road from the Fangs to the Citadel, Maea couldn't stop thinking.

She was dragging her feet. Knew she should hurry; a storm was brewing overhead, and even she would have trouble making it if caught in a blizzard. Yet every step felt like her feet was weighed down by led, and she hugged the ragged black shawl close to her face. Breathing in deeply, as she imagined she could still smell Sunjata there within the pitch-dark folds.

Shii was still and silent where it perched in the crook of her neck; its blue glow was subdued. Almost pensive. An unusual mood for the self-centered little wisp, but the question she sent down the bond was met with the equivalent of a mental shrug.  

None of them knew what to say.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-04-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-04-2020, 12:56 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-06-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-16-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-17-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-22-2020, 04:16 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-22-2020, 01:44 PM