[SE] and I will sing no more
for Oliver
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Maea was headed back towards the Citadel anyway, so it was no problem for her to bring another person along. Perhaps company was just what she needed in the end, to lighten her mood and make the journey shorter.

She took the offered hand and shook it, with a slightly softer smile offered as he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Oliver. I'm Maea Valair. From the Hollowed Ground, now Academy student." If his Attuned senses were keen enough for such things, perhaps he might pick up a scent of ink and parchment drifting from her. Of lavender flowers, and ocean salt... and perhaps even the barest hint of whiskey and cigarette smoke, left behind on her skin from Sunjata.

And if he asked, perhaps she would confirm that she had seen him recently. But none of the argument would slip past her lips, only proffessions of love for the Flood, and hopes to see him again soon. But perhaps the conversation would only linger on small things. Like the weather, and the customs and traditions of Halo.

Maea would give Oliver the tour, and by the end of it, her mood had brigthened enough to offer him a genuine smile, warm and heartfelt. Before they parted, she would accept his little bag, and in time it would find its way to her small room at the dormitory, another small keepsake to be found in days to come, when her absence had become long enough to take note of.

"It was nice to meet you, Oliver," she said, before they parted. "Thank you, for keeping me company. It was just what I needed."

And with a wave of her hand, she turned and walked off, with the bobbing light of her companion hoving over one shoulder. Her white hair drifting freely on a wind, that bothered her not at all.

-----

- FIN <3
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-04-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-04-2020, 12:56 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-06-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-16-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-17-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-22-2020, 04:16 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-22-2020, 01:44 PM