[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Maea blushed under the look Amalia gave her, and shifted. "We've.. been together for a while. Since the Midnight Gathering," she explained, though there was no question. Perhaps she just wanted the chance to say it aloud. To confirm it to herself, even though things were far from that simple.

But Amalia's quiet words took the pleasure out of thinking of her lover, and Maea bit her lip.

What could she say to that? Nothing. Maea knew that if she lifted her gaze a little, she would see the street corner where she had found Peter dunked in a snowdrift, shifted to a bat. She had carried him on her shoulder and walked the streets of the Snowcloak with him, and there, just off to the side around a corner, lay the tavern where she had last spoken to him. Promised to catch up some more later, when he wasn't busy...

There were no words for that. So she just nodded, and swallowed the pain back down.

Amalia's open dislike of Zariah was far easier to face. A common trait shared by most, and Maea couldn't say she didn't understand why.

"If she does, she has kept it under wraps so far," she said lightly. "In the meantime, she amuses herself by throwing her students unarmed before hungry Ursurs... just to keep us on our toes, you understand." Maea actually sounded amused, though the look in her eyes suggested it was only skin deep. "Don't worry, I'm not here to be her friend. I intend to learn whatever she can teach, and then I'm going back to the Loreseekers. To use it all for far better purpose than tyranny."
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 10:23 PM