Training hold your breath and feel the tension
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
A snort leaves Sunjata once more to that idea, a slight shrug granted to not bother more of his bruises. “Jigano compares us to spies, in a sense.” Though lately with everything that’s happened, he’s not sure whether the Sage wanted to still hold up the deal of sending people to him and vice versa. Either way, Sunjata wasn’t going to complain, not while the Guild kept growing bigger and bigger.

Ronin agrees to join, offers a place for Sunjata to find him and a place to go about making a formal plan, and he nods to that – lifting the glass bottle in a small toast of sorts. “Perfect. I’ll get things settled and we’ll go from there.” After a few moments he moves to stand – finding it somewhat easy to do with the cold bandage distracting from the pain. “I’ve got a place up near the lighthouse in Aumakua. Just follow the trail and you should find me there if you need me.” He offers with a small grin crossing his face, pulling at the split lip.

But he dips beneath the ropes then, going to gather his things to try and move onto a place to rest for a bit, to try and recoup. And with a wave granted back toward Ronin, a quiet thanks, he makes his way out.

- FIN
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold your breath and feel the tension - by Sunjata - 03-19-2020, 06:29 PM