(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
He hadn’t expected it to still be raining when he’d sent that letter to Weaver, asking her to meet him in Ludo’s Woods to talk. Already too used to the heat of LongHeat and having taken it for granted, shirtless and roaming the beaches of Torchline enough that his skin had shifted in its tanned hues, freckles dotting out the panes of his face brought out by the sun. Now? Now this season was dreary and still somewhat warm with the remainders of longheat nearby, but it was full of dark clouds and warm rain…

And perhaps it felt a bit too much like his emotions, especially for this year. His birthday falls sometime in this season though he’s stopped keeping track, too focused on the next soon to be failure of his, the next great mistake to take over. But this? This wasn’t one of them. A bar in Halo seemed hardly like a mistake to be made.

Rain has thoroughly soaked his hair and the skin along his tattooed shoulders and neck, streaming rivers along the shirt he wears. But it’s too warm to be out here with jackets to cover up, and as a man born for water, a moniker of the flood, a little rain meant little. So he stands, steel gaze shadowed and dark as he focuses on the lanterns hanging from the trees while Haai chases a mouse through the underbrush and bouncing through puddles, waiting to see if Weaver arrives.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-03-2020, 09:21 PM