(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
He snorts at her comment, shrugging and surprisingly unable to take the compliment for what it was. “Been here for a year now.” He explains. “Also I’m unsure how to continue the bars with the Hanged Man there. I suppose we’ll have to wait and see what other parts of Caido need some help.” He offers with another chuckle, looking over to her and offering a wink.

As for the network of spies? Perhaps if he could keep them from dying again and again.

He appreciates it though, resonates within him a bit stronger. And he guides her toward that other puddle, the one that remains for her to look into. He gives her some privacy with it, head angled a bit toward the sky to feel the rain as it rolls along the panes of his face, before he wipes the streams away, raindrops lingering on his dark lashes when she speaks and he looks back to her.

A smirk crosses his face. “Did it?” A quiet chuckle leaving him. The mention of the bar has him brimming with some hidden delight. “Well, at least we know that one will come true.” He hums, tilting his head to her with a bright gleam to his gaze. “Let me know what I need to bring to make your dream come true.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-16-2020, 11:50 PM