(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
There’s a brief pause after the question while he considers it, a slight moment to chew on his inner cheek while he contemplates. It’s been… Well? For him? The parting hadn’t been necessarily on good terms – too much alcohol and too many words said and left unsaid. As she continues it’s met with a slight half smile, something rather boyish crossing his face as he shakes his head. “I don’t particularly know what I want just yet. Lusea died in Halo the first week of Flowerbirth. Then, I got married at the end of Flowerbirth and that lasted a whole month or so.” He gives her a small shrug to that as the smile fades. “Part of me still expects Lusea to walk back through the door and that’s unfair for Maea, you know?” A tilt of his head – avian-like in nature.

Thankful for the comment of the slabs of meat, however, he focuses on her when she mentions Loren had thrown one at Maea’s feet, his dark brow raising in a small amount of surprise as a chuckle crosses his face to that. It certainly sounded like something Loren would do, something Zariah would request as well. There’s only a hum of understanding that leaves his throat to that. But then he shakes his head a small amount to explain the whole ordeal with Zariah from the Grounds.

The implication of magical children isn’t bad in his eyes, really, but it’s the possible idea of her taking Maea from him, to marry her off to some other abandoned in the hopes of offspring that wouldn’t come. “Magical children aren’t bad. A magical children army? Could be bad.” He offers with a small frown to that, before expelling a quiet sigh of agreement with the rest of her sentiments. “Keep an eye out though. I’d rather you not get wrapped up into it.” A quiet sigh to that, arms crossing along his chest. “You’re worth far more than someone trying to use you as a broodmare.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-26-2020, 07:07 AM