(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
The humor he receives from the other attuned has him smirking back slightly, a light chuckle leaving him as he goes to lean forward along the bar again – bracing both arms along the top of the bar. “Always time to learn and perfect it.” He offers, smirk heading toward a playful grin. But it shifts once he explains the timeline, forgetting for mere moments that Rance is new and likely doesn’t know the seasons.

So the question has him nodding in response, a deep chuckle leaving his throat to that. “Seasons, yeah. There’s four of them. Flowerbirth, Longheat, Leafchange, and Deepfrost.” He hums thoughtfully. “No names for months, here. They go by seasons.” An impartial shrug to that as he goes to lift the cigarette to his lips and draw from it, turning his head toward the bar entrance, watching a few more people filter in and get taken care of.

I had some help along the way. But it’s mostly mine.” At least… It was now, with Melita off on her own adventures, Loren up in Halo, and Lusea dead and gone. “The Grounds can be a bit depressing at times, most people turn here for some relief from it all.” A shrug as he lifts his stormy gaze back toward Rance.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-27-2020, 04:23 AM