Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan heard someone enter the room but hoped it might be one of her guards, who would know well enough to see what she was doing and leave her alone. At the sound of a throat being cleared behind her she slowly turned with an unimpressed expression on her face to see the intruder, only slightly softening as it turned out to be Loren.

There was a moment's pause, then she sighed and shifted a little to the side so he could better see. "My father. The last Captain of the Guard. An honourable man and a fine Captain - in this time of remembrance, it seems pertinent to visit his memorial." A very flat answer, one that conveyed the facts but no emotions, her voice and face carefully dull as she laid out the words. She did not like to show weakness, especially not before people she did not know well.

"His body was lost to us, so this is the place he is remembered." She explained further, gesturing to the little shrine.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Morgan - 03-07-2020, 09:22 PM