Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan shrugged. "I see no harm in doing so, but I assure you any hunters used to adventuring out into our Tundra have experience with all kinds of dangers." She'd bumped into plenty of such people on her own journeys around the mountains and knew most of them were not to be trifled with.

She noted Loren's apparent irritation with the mention of Neron. "Be careful how you speak of the Warden. He might be your brother, but he is our leader first. But...no. I haven't. I need to seek him out." Neron's willingness to let her get on with her own missions was appreciated, but sometimes she did need some more direction; it was hard to carry out the wishes of someone that did not make their wishes known.

"Mm. I've spent much time in the mountains and I have never seen any of this mythical Mageglass...perhaps I was not looking for it, but I don't feel that it exists." A shrug: this could well be something she was eventually proven wrong about, but she wasn't overly bothered.

The news about Longnight though...well, that was something indeed. Morgan raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes, never having heard about these monsters before. "..Do you..have any reason to suspect these monsters may arrive here?"
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Morgan - 03-26-2020, 11:16 PM