Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren just raised his eyebrows slightly at Morgan. "I know that. But forewarned is forearmed." Although his tone was polite, his posture had grown slightly stubborn.

Narrowing his eyes, he crossed his arms. "He was my brother long before he was Warden. And if he is unwilling or unable to discharge his duties, I'd like to know the reason why." Still, his words came out evenly, without the trace of the annoyance he'd displayed earlier. "Do tell me if you manage to speak with him. And feel free to communicate my insubordinate and insolent tone, if you feel it is necessary." It was clear he wasn't particularly worried about that possibility.

Lowering his arms, he looked away from her. "There are too many rumors about it. Surely there has to be some truth to the myths." That, at least, he was sure of, not least because he knew where one such deposit might be located.

Hesitating, he finally shook his head. "Quite the opposite, in fact. I do not think they can leave the Hollowed Ground. But our people might wander into them unsuspecting, and there may be an exodus from the Ground that spills over into Halo." Pausing, he studied her features for a long moment. "If I may, I recommend turning the post out in the Fangs into something more permanent, with a wall, just in case it becomes necessary."
what goes, let go
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Loren - 03-27-2020, 12:45 AM