hard pill to swallow
Loren!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
Loren’s laugh is met with a breathy snort from Sunjata as he shakes his head. Not exactly, no. And with a quiet sigh, he focuses on the mental attuned link to be sent quietly, for Loren only to hear while other people still disbanded the gathering. Deimos attacked me when we brought down a deer. There’s a pulse of something uncomfortable settling within the bond. It was only a matter of time, really. Still, the words Deimos had said rebound in his mind and he shivers with the feeling of the healing, paired with the memory.

A shake of his head is given toward Loren with the questions he receives as he stretches his arm out, stretches his shoulder and flexes his hand. “None.” He offers with a somewhat small smile to Loren, something tender and soft in comparison to most of the smiles he often gave the summoner. But Loren’s cheeks are flushing now and Sunjata can’t quite understand why that’s happening, but he shifts his weight in the sand as he focuses on the summoner.

Otherwise? I’m alright.” He offers, smile faltering as he turns to look back momentarily where he’d made plans with Maea. “I’m sure you heard from Maea…?” A quiet question, an avian tilt of his head. “We’re going to talk about it. She’s meeting me back at the house after I see you.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hard pill to swallow - by Sunjata - 03-09-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Loren - 03-16-2020, 04:42 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Sunjata - 03-16-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Loren - 03-17-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Sunjata - 03-18-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Loren - 03-20-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Sunjata - 03-20-2020, 01:55 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Loren - 03-20-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Sunjata - 03-21-2020, 05:31 AM
RE: hard pill to swallow - by Loren - 03-21-2020, 08:07 PM