arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"On my world my earliest magic came from the gods," he explained with a wry smile that indicated he knew what she had been about to say. "Some magic was innate, some was learned, and some was a gift of the divine. I had a bit of all three. It was quite a shock to me when I came here and found it wasn't seen as a gift or a tool, but instead as something to be avoided."

With two pumpkins impaled in place, and two smaller gourds likewise dying slow, twitching deaths the bard reached out with his fire to turn them to ash one by one, giving them far swifter ends - in Edrei's honor, a wistful thought winging to Mort's realm, hoping she was watching.

Turning back to Freina, he saw her mauling the last of the spheroid scalawags before taking a break. A glance showed the rest of the hoard rolling into the Ruins and spreading out, and he smiled ruefully as he sent a silent prayer to Ludo to watch over those poor souls about to get squashed.

"How do you feel?" he asked gently of his companion, turning his attention back to her as he let the earthen spires shift back to smooth ground. Somehow his question seemed to be asking about more than just her ankle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-03-2020, 05:08 PM