arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He chuckled at the simplicity of smashing gourds, nodding agreement with the sentiment. "It can be very cathartic. I wouldn't necessarily seek them out, but if they attack us first... well. They can't complain when we defend ourselves." He shrugged, hardly the staunch defender of all life that Amalia was. Most life, perhaps, but individuals that went out of their way to hurt him or his friends got what was coming to them.

Jigano was content to wait while Freina went shoe-hunting, but her hissed complaint drew his attention to her sharply and he smiled wryly as he walked over. "Hold on, I'll treat it again." Kneeling down, he extended his hand to send the soothing gold of his healing magic into the girl once more. "They're a nuisance, but the town has fended them off before. Last year they weren't so bad, but the year I arrived..." He grinned ruefully. "They're at least as bad this year as they were then. Maybe worse. I'm guessing the farms don't draw as much attention? Rory's hasn't, at least. But with all the people gathered in one convenient place I suppose it makes a tempting target when the vampire gourds get rolling down the war path."

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-04-2020, 05:34 PM