God Quest shadow of my heart
MP spend thread - companion
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
she herself is a haunted house
She had collected all of the stones. ( leave all your love and your longing behind you)

She had acquired the milk of an Ursur. ({PQ} on the subject of milking bears)

She had spend time calling to the cat sith to acclimate them to her presence. ( Calling the Cat Sith)

Now it was time to see if her father's infinite guidance would aim true - and she doubted it wouldn't.

Delphia placed the rocks bathed in the elements in a circle within the deepest, darkest parts of Ludo's woods. The oldest of spirits roamed this land and few living dared set foot into it anymore. It was the ideal place for the ever elusive cat sith to roam in comfort. Within the rock circle she placed a dish, filling it with the Ursur milk. Adding a few toys she knew the creatures enjoyed within the summoning circle, she knelt down to begin her summoning.

"Come, little sweetlings. I've brought you milk and toys to play with." she called, voice suffused with warmth and affection. With her thumb she clicked her little fire starter, small bursts of light mimicking a soul in her palm flashing enticingly. "We both love souls dearly. Let us be friends, not enemies."
DELPHIA

Coding base by Odd/Sky!

Messages In This Thread
shadow of my heart - by Delphia - 03-15-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: shadow of my heart - by Random Event - 03-17-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: shadow of my heart - by Delphia - 03-17-2020, 02:32 AM