God Quest shadow of my heart
MP spend thread - companion
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
she herself is a haunted house
For a moment she felt fear waver through her soul - could a Cat Sith so ancient so massive be contained by such a simple ritual? Could it really be appeased with a bowl of milk? And how had it lived within the wooda without her or Ludo noticing?! It was truly a sight to behold, the shadows stretching and twisting, engulfing all but her alone within the circle. And then...

A tiny kitten appeared.

She blinked, haunted gaze locked on the tiny creature. For a moment she was merely stunned, unsure how this had transpired but... it all made sense. Cat Sith surely had some lifespan, long as it surely was. And this one must've watched her long - far longer than even her attempts had transpired. Such a creature would never have fallen prey to guile, but had surely watched as she gently led its kin astry, protecting souls but never harming the feared felines. This bond had been long, long in the making.

And surely Mort had known. Did the stones even do anything?

But it didn't matter. In the moments that followed new sensations filled her mind - the warmth of a full belly, the sweet taste of milk on her tongue. Wobbly legs, an old soul having long forgotten the clumsiness of youth. She smiled adoringly at the young kitten - a she for certain - holding her hands out it. "Come now, sweetling, that was quite the transition you've made to this new life. Come and rest." she cooed. The kitten mewed, tottering over on careful paws, curling up against the warmth of Delphia's hands as she cradled it to her chest. "There now, Morticia. Rest easy and I will protect you." Delphia whispered, even as the kitten yawned and drifted off the sleep then and there.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Odd/Sky!

Messages In This Thread
shadow of my heart - by Delphia - 03-15-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: shadow of my heart - by Random Event - 03-17-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: shadow of my heart - by Delphia - 03-17-2020, 02:32 AM