some kind of disaster
Safrin! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
the sea speaks a little more honestly
The last time he’d been to a shrine, they had all created it. Sure, he’d visited the base of this lighthouse, offered quiet prayers here and there while life seemed to continue to go on. And that was that. But some things are different now — this marks the decade since his trial, and on top of that this season is his birthday. Something only celebrated between him and his mother, a figure he misses more and more as the time wore on since her death.

It’s raining, feels so much like home with the gloom and thunder rolling in the distance. He should feel more like himself, cloak drenched as he ascends the stairs to the shrine, placing down an offering of one of the flowers that has bloomed near his newfound home. And he thinks long and hard about what he wants to ask, contemplating what he could talk about, an outlet of sorts while Deimos still raged his anger. At least him and Amalia were on okay terms.

Inhaling deeply, he stands and removes the hood from the cloak, shaking out the rain water from his hair. And then it hits him, the feeling of needing a purpose, a goal. “Safrin?” He calls out quietly at first, voice a deep accented hum. “Is there something I can be for you?” Amalia was her Shield. Ronin her Star. Deimos a sword. But where could he fall into that? What could he do for her to worship and praise her as she deserved to be worshipped? He reaches for the flower he’s placed upon the shrine, turning a petal over in his fingers with a soft smile crossing his face. “I want to do whatever I can, whatever you need.” For her and her alone. To be whatever she needed or wanted him to be.

Using my COTS pass ;D
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-22-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-22-2020, 05:28 AM