some kind of disaster
Safrin! <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Do you know how many men and women have promised just that, and then come to regret it?' Sunjata was tall whereas Safrin was not, and yet somehow her breath was hot against the shell of his ear as her lips whispered the words darkly.

Pulling back, when Sunjata turned it would be to see Safrin dressed in dark strips of black leather and lace, patterned across her slender body like a patchwork star, leaving just enough covered to leave him wondering, and yet oh so much exposed at the same time. Her hair hung in long waves over her shoulders, eyes painted smoky and dark.

Around them the lighthouse shook with the breath of thunder, lightning illuminating Safrin with aching clarity for a moment before all was reduced back to candlelight. Striding towards him, she reached out a finger to trace it effortlessly against the wetness of his cloak, her touch sinking through the fabric as if it were against his bare skin. "I wonder...what it is you think you might be for me. What you can offer, that I need?" There was a challenge in her words, and hope too, that he might rise to the occasion and suggest something novel and interesting.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-22-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-22-2020, 05:28 AM