(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
A knowing nod is given her way at the mention of fabric, making way for the comment of him not questioning it on the off chance she takes the option away. His brows raise and he snorts lightly to that, mimicking keeping his lips shut as he picks between the glass offerings – something far better than what he could imagine originally having used. But he gives her the tar she seeks as a binding agent, settling while he focuses on the glass he picks and the color scheme to go with it – picking out the shells him and Haai had found.

Mostly similar color schemes, those greys and hints of blue shells that remind him of the Launceleyn’s eyes. But he listens as his question reaches her, for the thoughts that swirl within that head of hers, steel gaze slipping over to focus on her as he pauses in his approach to the lantern’s artistry. She’s done a fairly amazing job, and he purses his lips a small amount to keep from frowning quite so hard. So he nods to her, offering a soft hint of a smile. “I think you’ll manage it.” He tells her gently, focusing on the lantern she’s working on. “He must have gotten your eye for creating things, hm?” A moment while his gaze slips toward her before he focuses on his lantern again.

After a moment of thought of what his base could be, he picks out a few different types of shells that are flatter, that could be layered over each other in a sense of bat wings – pale like Peter’s shift had been. And he pauses briefly, brows drawn together as he sits back in the seat a small amount, reaching out to any bats that might be in the abandoned homes of Haulani.

He manages to find two that flutter their way through the light to the dimness of the boxing ring, one that sits along the top of the table while Sunjata has Haai grab a bit of fruit from the back edge, bringing it over to give the bat something to munch on. The other hangs from a rafter, steel gaze lifting to look and see how it folds its wings, before he begins to replicate it to recreate the base – studying the bat both on the table and the one at the rafter. “Peter didn’t really talk much, but I think he watched and understood a lot more than people gave him credit for. He’d… Been through a lot, really.” He says with a light frown, gaze focusing on the lantern and avoiding Hotaru. “Not unlike my own upbringing, which he never deserved to deal with any of that. I felt like he was just, good. Maybe he had to do some bad things now and then but it didn’t change him.” Somehow it feels weird to say aloud, something stumbling as he focuses on the lantern to swallow the words he wants to say – something about how Peter was better than he was just because of that fact alone.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 01:27 AM