Concord or Combat
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
It might come as a surprise to the Wraith, who surely had encountered her fair share of hatred and disgust at the hands of those devout to the Old Gods, but Delphia's own expression was far from any display of distrust or animosity. Instead, as the other woman sat, she smiled at her warmly, lovingly even, as if gazing upon someone very dear she had not seen in a long time. "Thank you for coming, Wessex. It means a great deal." she said softly.

Before they began, Delphia indeed ordered a drink. Two in fact. Both plain waters. Once they were brought, up from her lap popped up a kitten's head. Based on the white spot upon her chest, and the shadows that swirled around her, Tishy was identifiably a Cat Sith if they species were known to the Wraith. The kitten hopped up onto the table and settled by one of the glasses, taking a few drinks of the water before settling her gaze upon the Ascended woman, cool and unblinking.

In the time it took for the drinks to arrive, Delphia had carefully constructed what she wanted to say...most of it anyways. "I am sure you are aware of the Portal Guardians my father and his kin selected in hopes of preventing you and yours from continuing to open portals and spread the Voice's reach." she said, bluntly, but without any judgement in her tone. Simply matter of fact, for it was what it was. "He has asked that I consider this, in light of their failure and disinterest in performing the task thus far, and the precedent set centuries before that you and the other Ascended will simply kill them all when and if they do decide to make a nuisance of themselves."

Here she paused, allowing a moment for the context for the larger discussion to sink in. Briefly, her lips curved down in a hint of a frown, melancholy shining in silvery eyes. "I do not wish for history to repeat itself. I do not wish for there to be another war, for bloodshed en masse...it disrupts the balance. So I wish to see if some understanding cannot be built between us, and thus the foundations of an understanding between the Old Gods and the Voice." she said, lifting her gaze to hold Wessex's, voice ringing clear with earnestness. "Mort might help seek compromise with Vi and Rae should the Voice also agree to one. I hope we might be able to pinpoint those areas."
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone

Messages In This Thread
Concord or Combat - by Delphia - 03-18-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Wessex - 03-26-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Delphia - 03-26-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Wessex - 04-01-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Delphia - 04-02-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Wessex - 04-08-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Delphia - 04-11-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Concord or Combat - by Wessex - 04-15-2020, 03:44 PM