Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ah, another Helovian then. Hotaru smiles warmly, pleased to meet another voyager despite their vastly different beginnings and allegiances. "I was born in Helovia as well, and ruled the Aurora Basin for many years. Though I never made it through to the Rift." She desperately wants to ask if the girl had seen her family, but it's not a weight she intends to place upon the young woman, not when she is so young and surely full of grief and trauma herself.

As bright eyes drift away from her own, Hotaru follows the line of sight and smiles upon seeing a gourd with a manic grin on its face. Clearly a companion of sorts, if she is safe to assume so. It makes her long for her own broken ties yet again, an old ache that she is not sure she'll ever part with. But that is why sparring is such an effective coping method - you can't focus on grief when you're fighting someone. "I'd be happy to, we can go slowly. Here are some base tips: keep your eyes between the sternum and your opponent's eyes, you'll see all movements translated from there. Keep your hands away from your face, closer to your collarbone instead." She demonstrates, keeping her body language loose and flexible, shifting slightly in the sand as her gaze narrows down upon the young girl. "Don't overreach, strike from a comfortable distance or you'll lose your balance." With that warning given, she strikes out with her left fist, keeping it relatively loose and a bit slower than normal to allow the girl some reaction time. Ready to pull back or redirect if need be.
Will you stay with me tonight?
You could be my cure
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Hotaru - 04-04-2020, 07:52 AM