Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
Upright again, with Hotaru dodging her efforts, the youth hadn’t realized how worn, how tired she felt. The fight and skirmish had taken up an entirely different set of skills, so used to honing her weaponry, and not used to implementing these other tactics. Mentally she was drained as well, forced to think, contemplate, instead of merely thrusting forward with might and tenacity, rather than actual strategy. So she gulped air down in her lungs, hands dangling down by her knees, only raising her head to stare upon Hotaru again, who seemed to find all of it amusing. Perhaps Melita would too, eventually cracking a smile. “I’m good for now.” She waved a palm, as if something in the air would explain the conflagration, before giving up entirely. “I’m not used to this,” crackled on a fiery laugh. “But thank you.” Grateful for the opportunity, for one more impact to her repertoire. Something else to practice, to hone, to understand and apply (a force of nature, and eventually nothing would stand in her way).
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Melita - 04-24-2020, 07:41 PM