Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Regrouping, resuming, until her body could return to its natural state, rising away from her bent contortions, removing the sand clinging to her arms. Her gilded eyes sprung back to Hotaru, elegantly poised along the dunes, stare widening slightly at the idea, at the notion, at the novelty, of being able to do this all over again. “I’ll take you up on that,” followed with a cheeky grin, strength, fortitude, might, fire, and iron forged in the slate of her status and being. “Probably after Deepfrost though,” a frown imparted in there – mostly because she had other duties to attend to. Maybe she could instigate or agitate someone else on the Ark, and get her practice in that way.

But she liked Hotaru well enough – portions of the past embedded and infused in their forms, in the way their lives had played out here. “I’ll see you around!” Another bright smile enveloped, as she gathered up her things, and Fangorn meant to follow. “Thank you again!” Then she hastened off, back into the wilderness, with a new angle of determination set along her jaw and brows.

{-FIN}
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Melita - 04-28-2020, 04:12 PM