In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
"Jigano. Ronin." With a nod, Josh reached for his notepad and wrote the two names down, intending to do further research when he got the chance, though sadly 'landsharks' were priority #1000 on the long, long list he was beginning to develop in his time in Caido.

Lily seemed to need a moment to process what he told her about the US; patiently Josh waited and watched her, interested in the reaction. He was a little surprised she'd so easily believed him, but he supposed after time living in this place, his story wouldn't seem so fantastical. "Virginia is still there." An odd attempt at consolation, but the best he had.

"Nice jewels. You're a wealthy woman? ...Were a wealthy woman?" He asked, this question actually born from simply curiosity and not any kind of secondary motive. "I don't know. It is not the first dimensional portal that has been opened on Earth. However, it could also just be coincidence."
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 05-04-2020, 01:48 PM