tongue was coated lead
for Remi!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As he asked which god, a small quiet smile crossed her features. His hand placed on his hip and his head tilted as he looked to her and asked if it was the same one as before. She nodded, moving to the page again. “I cleaned the shrine, I wanted to ask more questioned. They answered.” Was what she wrote before he continued, questioning her to which she, too, sighed in response. Returning to the page yet again, she broke a line. “They told me to stop sacrificing myself for others. Took my brand away. Told me I deserve to be happy too.” The last words were a bit harder to write out, and she spent a few moments figuring out how to write them before shaking her head.

Changed my voice as payment for calling them.” She added, looking back to him with her sapphire eyes as she nodded. She knew that now, she had understood that when Frey had made her realize her faults. “I know.” She wrote as a response, a sorrowful smile crossing her features. But Remi continued, and her brows furrowed slightly as she nodded along – understanding burning under her dark gaze. As his own eyes made contact with hers, she reached up to place a friendly hand on his cheek should he allow it.

Then she turned back to the page, dipping the quill and beginning to write again. “It doesn’t have to be love. They just want us to let loose, let go of the things holding onto us.” She paused on the paper, inhaling quietly while she figured out how to continue on. “You don’t have to love someone to have amazingly passionate sex, you know.” She originally chose to write it out, but it had slipped from her lips in that deep seductive drawl, almost chiding. Her eyes rolled briefly at the way her words came out, so much different from what she had originally planned on saying. Yet she thought back to Alistair and their quite enjoyable time in the fields. Did she love him? She had only really just met him – she didn’t quite think she loved him the way that Remi loved his friend. The sentiment was the same. They had a rather passionate time, but again Rexanna had no complications of a prior love.

They gave me the same offer they gave you to fix my voice.” She wrote out, waiting for him to read it before turning to him as a quiet laugh slipped from her lips. “They suggested we could fix it together, a threesome of sorts.” She finally added in another line, with a shake of her head. “There’s another way, I’m sure. But at least we have an idea to work off of.” She wrote yet again, turning to look at him and see what his responses would be.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL
tell me what it's like to conquer

coding

Messages In This Thread
tongue was coated lead - by Rexanna - 12-19-2018, 10:02 PM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Remi - 12-20-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Rexanna - 12-21-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 03:46 PM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Rexanna - 12-21-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: tongue was coated lead - by Rexanna - 12-21-2018, 09:21 PM