not much but it's home
Noah
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
"Well the Deepfrosts here are much more like Halo, I will give you that." she said with a light laugh. The heavy snow and bitter cold were very Halo like. Still not nearly as frigid but come the next season he was sure to feel more at home in the Hollowed Grounds than Halo. But as they walked through the space, she was far more relaxed than he. There were dangers, but Phoebe knew when and where those things lurked.

"Well some of my work is in people's homes, so I can't really take you there. But I can show you the College and my Clinic." she said, turning in the direction of the Temple. The College was far closer than her clinic at the moment so that would be the first stop. She led him through the streets to a large, stone building that had a closed walkway connecting it to the main temple. But Phoebe took him to the back entrance, where the garden was. "This is the medicinal garden I keep here. We just acquired an old farm though so come Flowerbirth we will expand this there. I actually think the medicines we will made from it are part of our trade agreement with Halo. Least it was last time I spoke with Loren." she said, casually name dropping the name of Halo's Grand Healer and brother of the Warden.
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-30-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-30-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-31-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 04-04-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 04-04-2020, 08:51 PM