Time to Make Amends
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine Mountrose
Forsake your loved ones, to protect yourself.
Delphine's lips turned upwards slightly, "You told me once, that I was just his pet." She shifted to pull a cowaring Bryony into her arms, "You were right. He never taught me to take care of myself." Caring for children came naturally to Delphine, though. She had cared for Iris's child by Bellamy.

To the question, the woman offered a shrug. "We got here and... my instincts told me to run. So I ran, and hid, and then I stayed hidden because..." She tousled Acantha's hair, "...what kind of master lets the pet keep his cherished children? I don't think he's coming," she hoped he wasn't.

"We're tired of hiding under a rock. Not a ton of ways to get the things you need, when eighty-five percent of your life is spent in a cave, hidden away." she explained, biting her lip in thought.

"One of the people I healed, in return for something or another," she waved her hand, that had been a while ago, "They talked about an academy of magic." She seemed to be unable to access the magic she had once had, and she wanted to learn more. "They also mentioned your name. So I wouldn't really call this... unprepared. The children are well-dressed." She always had a habit of focusing on others before herself.

Messages In This Thread
Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 03-31-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-01-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-02-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-02-2020, 01:55 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 02:05 AM