six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There was a beat of shocked silence. "None at all? Wait..  but how... I mean, is there a system at least? Like, this many loafs of bread for this many hams, and so on?" The longstanding part of her that hated money and capitalism rejoiced at the idea, while the sensible, logical side raged over how hopelessly chaotic that kind of situation would be. What about governments, taxes, state funded stuff... who provided the clothes and stuff she was about to filch from? The kindness of peoples hearts? Yeah right, as if a system like that would ever work for long...

Throwing a glance at Loren as he explained what the building was, there was a grimace of some reluctance. "Temple, huh... Right, you said there were gods here. Is religion a serious thing here then? I gotta admit, I'm not really the pious type. Organized idiocy grate on my nerves."

The building was coming upon them, but she hung back, perfectly content to let Loren take charge and lead the way. She rubbed her arms as the skin prickled with unease, the urge to chicken out and run away growing stronger with every moment. Without really noticing, she had drifted closer to her guide, as if hiding behind him might somehow make anything easier.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-07-2020, 10:17 PM