six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Healer, life coach, general good guy... It would be very easy to confuse this guy with your regular saving angel. His nervous palm rubbing and the way he averted his own gaze at times made her feel like he perhaps only was marginally steadier than herself though. Younger, certainly,  yet competent enough at what he did to feel vastly more mature. Something to envy, that competence.

The cot shifted when he stood, and again she had the sense that he was about to leave. There was a pang of reluctance and loss at the idea, she didn't want to be left alone here. But the healing touch to her mind had taken the edge off her fear - for good or bad was difficult to say - and though she searched for things to ask, to say, so that he might linger a bit longer... none came to mind.

There were, after all, too many things she didn't know. So many differences that she didn't even know where to begin. And aside from the inner protest at having to make this gray, dreary village her new home... permanently... well. Was she in any position to complain, or make demands? No.

"Seems I'm not entirely out of luck then, if I find a doct... a healer right after getting into trouble," she noted, with dry, quiet amusement. For all that it was a shitty situation, it could have been far worse. "Will... I see you around, anytime?" Not that she would beg to, or go looking for him  - she wasn't that clingy - but... possibly it would be reassuring. To see at least one familiar face in this whole new world full of strangers.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-09-2020, 03:18 AM