butterfly in the sky, i can go twice as high
Open!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
That shriek startles me; shooting up to standing and looking around wildly, I can’t actually see anything because it’s dark and steamy. After a moment, something comes out of the pools at me, small… and flying? My jaw drops a little. Is this - is this the Fae Saiden was talking about? Despite her question (which I vaguely register), which isn’t like, the best first introduction to someone, I am fucking delighted to see her. Her? Yes, her.

I exhale loudly. “Ah, yes! A white one? That’s Hoa. My companion.” Squatting down on my heels to be more at her height, I promptly forget about said companion, though it seems like he might be turning back around to come and see wht all the fuss is about.. “Are you a Fae?”

I’m looking everywhere - at the wings, her tiny proportions, angular shape of her face and eyes. I have to ask and don’t give a fuck if it’s rude. Because, you know, a Fae.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: butterfly in the sky, i can go twice as high - by Raza - 04-05-2020, 08:27 PM