where the sea breaks
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Clem hadn't thought it would be appropriate to pray to The Voice after he'd felt her distant presence the first time he'd tried. Held back by his own insecurities, fearful of wasting her precious time to what, thank her? As if she needed his gratitude.

Nevertheless Wessex's bewildered question and Amun's fierce faith had both been dogging him lately, gnawing at his brain like a starving street dog, and he couldn't even sleep to try and escape it. Until finally Clem does what he does best - he gets frustrated and just stomps his way into Halo before he can let himself doubt his actions. Bluster and foolhardy bravery have gotten him this far, why change now?

This shrine is far more familiar and appealing to Clemente than the one he'd first visited. He'd helped create this one, and it was just for The Voice. More meaningful and loving than any other shrine can possibly be. So he sits beside it and curls his knees up to his chest, telling himself that he's not going to mind if she doesn't show. That he'd rather just...be here. Feel her presence in this place as he lets it wash over him and soothe him. "Um...hi," he says softly aloud as he sets down his gift. It's another whittled item, this time a little plaque style with engraved flowers and a crescent moon in the sky. "I just wanted to say hi and uh, maybe see you?" Clem's voice wavers uncertainly, feeling like he doesn't have the right to ask even now. But his heart yearns nonetheless for her, to see her for more than a brief moment when this very shrine had been built.
been waitin' all my life to live when I've only been dreaming
Get love when I've only been stealing

Messages In This Thread
where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-02-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-04-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-05-2020, 09:21 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-12-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-21-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-24-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 05-06-2020, 12:22 AM