killing Neron Launceleyn

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The Voice let the banter slip away; it mattered little what Neron had or hadn't done in the past. Sure, he'd aided her children, but then again, who was he to stop them? Impervious to the cold and brutally strong, what would Neron have truly been able to do to thwart their efforts?

"To become an ascended has always been a choice for the accepted of this world. None are made unknowingly or without their consent. You already know what it is to be part of a family with motivations that do not align to your own...to be a cog in a larger wheel rolling towards a future you don't desire. But in many ways, what I offer and what Zariah and the other Launceleyns grasp for, is not so different. I offer power, family, security, and unimaginable potential and reach...for most, there is no price for being welcomed into my family, but not so for you, Neron Launceleyn."

Rising, her bare feet touching the icy ground, she moves towards him as if on air. Youthful but somehow also ancient and hard, she stares up at him without blinking. "But at least this time you have a choice, so here it is. I will make you into what it is you want. A man free of pain is one who cannot be manipulated by those who like to wield it. You'll be stronger and faster..and given your fair complexion, I take it you won't mind staying away from the sun as you have been." Reaching up a hand, she acts as if she means to stroke his cheek, though her hand stops short. "But hear this well, Neron Launceleyn. This is the last bargain you shall make regarding your future. Defy me and you shall wink out of existence faster than a—" the flat of her palm slams against the side of his face, sparks sizzling brightly from his skin.

Messages In This Thread
killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 08:29 AM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: killing Neron Launceleyn - by Neron - 04-02-2020, 09:16 PM