A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Expecting to see Isla as buoyant as she normally was, Remi's expression immediately fell as she turned to address him. Eyes falling towards the body, the alchemist's forehead crinkled with confusion as his head tilted slightly to the side. If he had thought he was intruding he would have apologized and excused himself immediately. As it was though, with the body appearing to be entirely lifeless, Remi couldn't imagine anything time sensitive about Isla's work, and thus nothing that his presence might interrupt or delay.

Stepping inside, Remi's pale eyes washed over the young face. His lips twitched ever so slightly as a breath caught in his throat. Immediately without thinking his hand rushed to her face to brush away an errant strand of air, eyes wide with surprise and —

—but no. It wasn't the veterinarian. Exhaling in a relieved woooosh, Remi shook his head slightly. "No, I do not I'm afraid." He replied, partially glad that he didn't, but also not, since it meant he couldn't offer the information to the medic.

"Ah!" Remi exclaimed with rather inappropriate excitement. He had wanted to know what it was the barrier did as well. Having only heard a bit from Rory and experiencing a faint buzz once the first time he went sort of near it, the alchemist had been keen to know the properties of the barrier that seemed to keep everyone enclosed for so long. "You will be able to find that out, just by looking at her?" He asked naively, of course not realizing that Isla meant to perform an autopsy.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 07:46 PM