A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Ignorance need only be apologised for if you have already been given the knowledge once." Isla smiled and winked at him. "I have nothing to forgive - and I suppose that is true enough. And you're not trying to find out what killed your prey, given the fact that it is prey." Shrugging, she moved about to lay out the necessary equipment and take up a long strip of cloth to use as a mask around her nose and mouth. The girl hadn't been dead long, so it was still likely to be a little... er, messy.

His request to stay came as a complete surprise, Isla tying off the cloth and smiling to him, though he'd only be able to see by the way the corners of her eyes creased. "Certainly, you can stay. Some company would be nice, other than this young lady. And I never get any decent responses from the ones on the table. Would you like me to explain what I'm doing as I go?" As they spoke she began to work on cutting away the girl's clothing.

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-21-2018, 08:31 PM