A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Though Isla's reply was a bit more philosophical than he was used to, he met her words with an appreciative grin. As a commoner and the son of a drunk, Remi was used to being criticized for not knowing things he couldn't possibly have known. As such, apology and submission came easily and even
as Isla brushed his ignorance away, he still felt a bit sheepish for not putting the pieces together sooner.

The way the cloth slightly muffled Isla's words made Remi chuckle under his breath. "I would appreciate that." Moving to stand at her side so that his body would not cast a shadow over her work, Remi let his eyes shift to those of a hawk. Though his vision at close range like this was not as impressive as it was for seeing over great distances, it was still better than his normal eyes were. And at least this way he could continue to speak to her.

"I can now see why you were so adamant on everything being sharp." He said appreciatively already thinking ahead a few steps to the incisions that the medic would soon be making.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 08:38 PM