Knocking on Fates Door
Kaladin Rickshire

Age: 29 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Legion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Whether or not the god had been there since Kaladin arrived or had been summoned forth after he called for them he would never know, either way he suddenly had found himself bound to a wall, lights from the candles dimming. Muscles strained against the leather restraints and he grunted in frustration at the sturdiness of them. He paid no heed to his sudden nakedness, despite the layered clothing he was seen wearing Kaladin had no need for modesty anymore.

What he did focus on however was the strange creature now before him. He could not make out it's gender as its shape seemed to keep shifting in a way that prevented Kaladin from pinning down what it looked like. Yet despite this he suddenly felt the strongest attraction to the god he'd ever felt. It smirked at him and then spoke, its voice melodic. Despite His sudden desire to be with the deity Kaladin did not return its smirk, his face somewhere between neutral and a scowl. He even ignored the joke about his manhood.

"So, you must be the one they call Frey. I've heard about you. Apparently you have quite the sexual appetite. Strange that someone who claims to be above a mere mortal like myself would be so willing to let me have a roll in the hay with it. Either your the god with the ridiculously low standards or my dick is bigger then you'd like me to believe." He settled into his bonds, knowing that struggling against them would be pointless and make him look even more foolish.

It stepped forward, caressing the metal of his fake arm. He shivered reflexively and for just a second he looked at Frey in shock, having actually felt the lightness of its touch. "I don't recall doing anything rude here? It's not like I kicked around your offerings or anything. I simply was trying to get one of you here." It then leaned forward and nibbled on his hear, hot breath washing over it as he talked. "Funny, given my current situation I would have assumed that you preferred more brash individuals. Humans running around and kissing your ass all day must certainly get boring. At least I'm trying to spice up your day."

Still with its wicked grin on its face Frey asked what it was suppose to do with Kaladin, if it had expected Kaladin to beg and grovel for his life then it would surely be disappointed. "I assure you, nothing you can do to punish me for my unseen transgression could be worse then what my mind already makes me live with. Still, if you think punishment is necessary then do your worst. I will wait until you are satisfied before making my plea to you." He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, waiting for Frey to start its punishment.

Messages In This Thread
Knocking on Fates Door - by Kaladin - 12-21-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Frey - 12-22-2018, 01:15 AM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Kaladin - 12-23-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Frey - 12-30-2018, 09:13 PM