some questions, a couple of suggestions
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
While Morgan had always valued her own critical thinking and opinions, she did try her best not to let pride get in her way and to consider the words of others. When she had first heard Loren disparage his brother as a leader she had chalked it up to sibling rivalry and resentment and not thought about it much further, but something he said had stuck with her. That she was in the minority for having no doubts about their leader.

She had begun to listen to what the townspeople were saying. It seemed not everyone had the same faith in Eirachi as she did; they did not have the same unwavering loyalty.

Morgan was not someone who doubted herself, but with scant orders coming from Neron and such a chaotic time in their land being presumably left to work itself out...she was beginning to question her own unwavering faith. Rather than discuss this with anyone else who might further shake her vision or spread rumours of her questions, she decided to go right to the man in question. See if he had any orders for her, any commands, any ideas.

Knocking on Neron's office door then stepping inside (she'd never waited.) she walked to his desk in her characteristically direct way then stood tall and said simply: "I need to talk to you, Warden." Was there something different about him? Not that she noticed at the moment.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Morgan - 04-03-2020, 01:33 PM