once you're in, you're in
for the newly Ascended
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Letha
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
Amun and Samuel had both helped her acclimate to what her life might look like here in Caido, but when she heard a woman speaking into her mind, she had not been ready.

Dearest siblings--" a gasp, and a crash. The voice in her mind had shook her right to the very core. The shock radiated through her and she released the jar of water. It went crashing to the floor, shattering and creating a puddle. When the message finishd Letha had to grasp the wall to steady herself. She gasped, the action of breathing still so habitual to her it felt like all of the air had been pushed from her lungs. In her panic, she was still obedient to what had been said.

Letha did not know who this voice was coming from, but it had addressed her as family and Amun and Samuel had both solidified the fact in her head that the Ascended worked together. So she left the domiciles, searching for the Oasis. She found herself in the shadow of where she and Amun had come.

She hadn't paid much mind to when the woman said she would be there, and when Letha stumbled upon it finally she still had lots of time to wait. Days of it, in fact. If she had taken the time to formulate a plan before she jumped right into the obedience to what she had heard, she would have found Amun or Samuel and had them lead her. But, she had been so overwhelmed with the information that she simply acted.

Finally, who she guessed to make the command appeared. Shortly after, a man. Letha's eyes narrowed some, in mere curiosity, and she stepped from the shadow of the treeline.

"Hello," she nodded her head gently to each of them. "I am Letha."

Messages In This Thread
once you're in, you're in - by Wessex - 04-04-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Neron - 04-04-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Letha - 04-04-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Osozo - 04-05-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Wessex - 04-05-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Neron - 04-06-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Osozo - 04-06-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Letha - 04-06-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Wessex - 04-06-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: once you're in, you're in - by Neron - 04-08-2020, 06:51 AM