Unlit Candles in the Dark
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano tilted his head up into the pats, a familiar touch he accepted from few, and only those who held a portion of his heart. He couldn't hum in his fox form, but his white tail thumped lightly against the sand in pleasure at the attention, at least until Ludo startled him with information he hadn't known before.

That it had been done perhaps should not have been a surprise, but he had heard nothing of such an item, and he tilted his head curiously at the information. He could certainly imagine the use of it for Ronin or Aoife - a quiet prayer for the lost child - but somehow doubted the embittered alchemist would share his thoughts with any others these days.

No... Or at least... not so limited by mortal magic, he said, his thoughts shifting and settling as the new information melded with what he had come to ask. I was thinking something that would let me speak to anyone, not just a single person I had to know and arrange with in advance. A necklace, perhaps, that shifts with me... set with a stone or symbol that would let me focus my Attuned thoughts to sound and words when I'm shifted, if I wished to 'speak' aloud to non-Attuned? He tilted his head up at the masked god, ears perked with interest at what Ludo thought of such a thing.

Isuma was just happy to have one of her playmates back, her talons and beak as gentle as if she were playing with Jigano if her pounces connected, but otherwise happy to hop and make grabs at the fluttering black scraps, radiating the simple joy of a cheerful heart that lived in the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-04-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-16-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-17-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-17-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-24-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-24-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-26-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-26-2020, 05:08 PM