God Quest Here Kitty-Kitty
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe couldn't help but laugh lightly at the kitten as he continued to sputter and spit. "Oh-hoho, very brave too I see!" she cooed, venturing to pick the little thing up as he began to settle and pur. "There, see? Isn't this much nicer?" she said, holding the kitten with an expert hand - Phoebe had had cats before you see but never one this special. Already she could feel the bond growing, the twisted labyrinth of the cat's mind so much more complex than what she gleaned from Pim. "Now all you need is a name..."

"Brrrrrrranbast." he purred, though the look in his eye indicated that should have been plainly obvious.

"Oh I see! Well Branbast it is!" she said, wondering if sear cats all named themselves. But of course, these antics did not distract her from Frey- oh no, quite the opposite. It was giving her time to think.

"I just...it was unexpected." she said, biting her lip lightly as she considered. There were a lot of implications. She would have to leave the college...move...but...Torchline was much nicer than the Grounds in many ways...and she didn't even seem needed on the Council. That Frey specifically mentioned caring for the workers...suddenly it made sense. "I suppose it is a place you'd have a vested interest in." she said with a smile. A house of pleasure? Exactly Frey's sort of venue. "But...if no one is caring for them now..." Oh now there were implications. Big ones, ones she was more than prepared to treat and cure.

More importantly Frey wanted her to do this. How could she deny them after all they had done for her?

She nodded suddenly, a determined look in her gaze. "I will do it. For you and for them." she said, smiling at them warmly. But a thought came to mind as plans and ideas began roiling up in her brain.

"Though...Frey...I wonder..." she paused, considering exactly what she was getting after and why before continuing. "I would want to look put for those who come to the brothel as well as thoae who work there. And...well if there are other people like I was out there, then I would want a way for them to feel comfortable just trying new things." She looked up at Frey and tilted her head slightly. "You gave me a potion to make someone feel that sort of calm for myself but I still have it...you said it only has three doses but...could you make it bottomless? So I can offer it to people in a similar position?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread
Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-05-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Frey - 04-14-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-14-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Frey - 04-15-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-15-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Frey - 04-15-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-15-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Frey - 04-16-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-16-2020, 02:55 AM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Frey - 04-20-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Here Kitty-Kitty - by Phoebe - 04-20-2020, 05:39 PM