[SE] It's Warmer in the Sun
Hunter

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He didn't blame the stranger for taking the time to disrobe, given how sweltering she must have been already. He stood awkwardly, though, shifting his weight and uncertain if he should turn away and give her privacy or if her continuing silence meant that she was deliberately ignoring him. Still, it wasn't his way to turn his back on a potential danger and he had already seen her weapons. It was unlikely that she'd shoot him in the back if he left now...

But not impossible. Torchline was far from friendly, and been threatened by more cheerful rogues than this serious warrior.

Just as he had made up his mind to began a slow backward retreat she turned her attention back to him and he found her oddly formal speech to be almost lyrical after the harsh hawking of the locals. She spoke more like a poet than a hunter, though Kel knew the two were hardly mutually exclusive. "Me? I... I'm Kellan," he answered, a little entranced by her way of speaking, but not enough to lose his wariness. "And this is Torchline. Kaiholo Port, in the city of Haulani, on the Ahi Coast." Terms he had taken some time to get to know himself, that he still stumbled over at times. "Who... who are you? Where are you from?"

Messages In This Thread
[SE] It's Warmer in the Sun - by Kellan - 04-05-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: [SE] It's Warmer in the Sun - by Niyu - 04-07-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: [SE] It's Warmer in the Sun - by Kellan - 04-07-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: [SE] It's Warmer in the Sun - by Niyu - 04-27-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: [SE] It's Warmer in the Sun - by Kellan - 04-28-2020, 05:57 PM