Anything But Memories
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine had assumed one thing, and... she studied the children, pursing her lips. At one point in time, she had wanted them, desperately. Her head tilts slightly, as she tries to remember how badly she had wanted children of her own. What it had felt like, without her own child, while the first wife had hers.

She'd stolen a baby, back in those days. From a crazed healer who had simply... asked her to take the child. That child had not stayed, because the woman had regrets, immediately after giving the infant away.

Would I regret this, like that, too?

She hadn't felt loved, when Iris had a child, and she still had none. And if she thought hard enough, she could remember the way she had looked at the twins, when they were just born. Did she really want to hand them away, to death, essentially?

Somewhere along the way, something had gone off track. Probably their aging. After one last moment of long, hard deliberation, "I want... to learn to love them, again. My memories." Delphine sounded certain; after all, she was selfish enough to want another chance.
Let me make you smile, darling.

Messages In This Thread
Anything But Memories - by Delphine - 04-05-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Ludo - 04-14-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Delphine - 04-14-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Delphine - 04-16-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: Anything But Memories - by Delphine - 04-16-2020, 05:03 PM